- (2021). A descriptive analysis of baseline and equivalence-class performances under many-to-one and one-to-many structures. Journal of The Experimental Analysis of Behavior. 540-560.
- (2019). Emergence of large equivalence classes as a function of training structures. Revista Mexicana de Analisis de la Conducta. 20-47.
- (2019). Effect of Presenting Baseline Probes During or After Emergent Relations Tests on Equivalence Class Formation. The Psychological Record. 193-204.
- (2018). Generalization of equivalence relations from photos to objects by preschool children. Journal of The Experimental Analysis of Behavior. 394-407.
- (2017). Many-to-One vs. One-to-Many: Training Structures and the Emergence of Three 7-Member Equivalence Classes in Adults.
- (2016). Inclusion of Objects in Equivalence Classes Formed by Photos in Preschoolers.
- (2020). Privacy Concern and Privacy-Protective Behavior: The Privacy Paradox in the Context of Mobile Applications.
- (2020). E-privacy concern: A weak predictor of granting data access permission to mobile apps.
- (2018). Many-to-one and one-to-many: Variables for the emergence of large equivalence classes.
- (2018). Many-to-One versus One-to-Many: Training Structures and the Emergence of Three 9-member Equivalence Classes in Adults.
- (2018). The Effects of Mixing Baseline among Emergent Test Trials on Equivalence Class Formation in Adults.
- (2018). Research Topics in the Experimental Studies of Complex Human Behavior Laboratory.
- (2017). Many-to-One versus One-to-Many: Training Structures and the Emergence of Three 7-member Equivalence Classes in Adults.
ALerT - Awareness Learning Tools for Data Sharing Everywhere