- BesøksadresseAllégaten 41Realfagbygget5007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78005020 Bergen
- (2022). Who’s eating pork? Investigating pig breeding and consumption in Byzantine, Islamic and Norman/Aragonese Sicily (7th-14th c. AD). Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports.
- (2022). The role of sheep husbandry during the Arab agricultural revolution in medieval Sicily (7th-14th c. AD). Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports. 11 sider.
- (2022). Potential of fish remains to inform on the long-term exploitation of bluefin tune in the eastern Atlantic and Mediterranean. ICES Journal of Marine Science.
- (2022). Exploitation history of Atlantic bluefin tuna in the eastern Atlantic and Mediterranean—insights from ancient bones. ICES Journal of Marine Science.
- (2021). The faunal assemblage from the manufacturing district at Spolverino: from the Roman Imperial period to Late Antiquity. Archaeofauna. 167-183.
- (2021). New insights into early medieval islamic cuisine: Organic residue analysis of pottery from rural and urban sicily. PLOS ONE.
- (2020). The zooarchaeological analyses from Vetricella (southern Tuscany): an overview of animal exploitation at the site. Archeologia Medievale.
- (2021). Hva kan dyrene fortelle oss?
- (2022). Max D. Price. Evolution of a Taboo: Pigs and People in the Ancient Near East (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2021, ISBN: 9780197543276). European Journal of Archaeology.
- (2022). Animals and their roles in the medieval society of Sicily: from Byzantines to Arabs and from Arabs to Normans/Aragonese (7th-14th c. AD).