- 2019. Effects of statins on multispecies oral biofilm identify simvastatin as a drug candidate targeting Porphyromonas gingivalis. Journal of Periodontology. 637-646.
- 2017. Impact of fibrinogen carbamylation on fibrin clot formation and stability. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 899-910.
- 2016. Carbamylated LL-37 as a modulator of the immune response. Innate Immunity. 218-229.
- 2016. Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sjögren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1494-1500.
- 2014. Carbamylation of immunoglobulin abrogates activation of the classical complement pathway. European Journal of Immunology. 3403-3412.