Dental polymer-based materials
- 2019. Airborne exposure to gaseous and particle-associated organic substances in resin-based dental materials during restorative procedures. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 1-10. doi: 10.1111/eos.12646
- 2018. Dose- and time-dependent effects of triethylene glycol dimethacrylate on the proteome of human THP-1 monocytes. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 126: 345-358. doi: 10.1111/eos.12559
- 2018. The dental monomer HEMA causes proteome changes in human THP-1 monocytes. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. 107A: 851-859. doi: 10.1002/jbm.a.36601
- 2017. Analysis of organic components in resin-modified pulp capping materials: critical considerations. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 125: 183-194. doi: 10.1111/eos.12347
- 2016. Proteome Changes Indicate Oxidative Stress and Protein Damage after Methacrylate Exposure in Human Monocyte Cell Line. The Toxicologist. 150: 341.
- 2016. Methods and terminology used in cell-culture studies of low-dose effects of matrix constituents of polymer resin-based dental materials. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 124: 511-525. doi: 10.1111/eos.12309
- 2012. Detection and quantification of monomers in unstimulated whole saliva after treatment with resin-based composite fillings in vivo. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 120: 89-95. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0722.2011.00897.x
- 2008. Quantitative analysis of TEGDMA and HEMA eluted into saliva from two dental composites by use of GC/MS and tailor-made internal standards. Dental Materials. 24: 724-731. doi: 10.1016/j.denta1.2007.08.002
- 2007. Quantification of organic eluates from polymerized resin-based dental restorative materials by use of GC/MS. Journal of chromatography. B. 850: 83-91. doi: 10.1016/j.jchromb.2006.11.003
- 2003. Identification of organic eluates from four polymer-based dental filling materials. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 111: 263-271.
- 2007. Organic leachables from resin-based dental restorative materials Characterization by use of combined gas chromatography - mass spectrometry. University of Bergen, Norway. Printed by Allkopi, Bergen, Bergen, Norway. 120 sider.