- (2022). Imaging of small-scale faults in seismic reflection data: Insights from seismic modelling of faults in outcrop. Marine and Petroleum Geology. 1-16.
- (2020). Connectivity and network development of carbonate-hosted fault damage zones from western Malta. Journal of Structural Geology. 1-18.
- (2017). Quantifying structural controls on fluid flow: Insights from carbonate-hosted fault damage zones on the Maltese Islands. Journal of Structural Geology. 43-57.
- (2017). A broader classification of damage zones. Journal of Structural Geology. 179-192.
- (2020). Effects of geophysical parameters on the seismic expression of the Maghlaq Fault, Malta: insights from outcrop-based 2D seismic modeling.
- (2020). Controls of fault zone structure on synthetic seismic images of the Maghlaq Fault, Malta.
- (2021). PhD Rhapsody Episode 17: Play the Game — Gender Equality.
- (2019). Seismic forward modelling of carbonate hosted normal faults.
- (2020). The relationship between fluid flow, structures, and depositional architecture in sedimentary rocks: An example-based overview. Geofluids. 1-19.