- BesøksadresseAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). COVID-19: information access, trust and adherence to health advice among migrants in Norway. Archives of Public Health.
- (2021). Use of health care services among Syrian refugees migrating to Norway: a prospective longitudinal study. BMC Health Services Research. 11 sider.
- (2020). The effect of physiotherapy group intervention in reducing pain disorders and mental health symptoms among syrian refugees: A randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 15 sider.
- (2020). Health status and use of medication and their association with migration related exposures among Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Norway: a cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Changes in self-rated health and quality of life among Syrian refugees migrating to Norway: a prospective longitudinal study . International Journal for Equity in Health. 1-9.
- (2020). Changes in health among Syrian refugees along their migration trajectories from Lebanon to Norway: a prospective cohort study. Public Health. 240-245.
- (2020). An alumni study of a Master's in international health . Public Health. 168-170.
- (2019). Two interventions to treat pain disorders and post-traumatic symptoms among Syrian refugees: protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-9.
- (2020). Er kroniske smerter relatert til opplevelse av sammenheng blant syriske flyktninger? .
- (2020). Søvn hos syriske flyktninger under flukt og etter bosetting i Norge: en kohortstudie.
- (2020). Forandringer i røykevaner og bruk av alkohol under migrasjon – en kohortstudie blant syriske flyktninger i Libanon og i Norge.
- (2020). Effect of group treatment on physical inactivity among Syrian refugees with pain disorders and/or post-traumatic symptoms. A randomised controlled trial.
- (2020). Access to healthcare and self-rated health among refugees in transit in Lebanon and after arrival in Norway.
- (2020). Non-communicable diseases and use of medication among Syrian refugees: a prospective cohort study. European Journal of Public Health.
- (2019). Self Rated Health among Syrian refugees in Lebanon and Norway – a cross sectional study. European Journal of Public Health.
- (2019). Chronic pain and migration-related factors among Syrian refugees: a cross-sectional study. European Journal of Public Health.
- (2020). Non-communicable diseases and use of medication among Syrian refugees: a prospective cohort study .
- (2021). Chronic pain and mental health problems among Syrian refugees: associations, predictors and use of medication over time: a prospective cohort study. BMJ Open. 1-9.
- (2020). Tolkens ti råd til helsepersonell. Utposten.
“Changing health and health care needs along the Syrian refugees"