- (2022). Clonal evolution in primary breast cancers under sequential epirubicin and docetaxel monotherapy. Genome Medicine. 1-18.
- (2021). The molecular characteristics of high-grade gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasms. Endocrine-Related Cancer. 1-14.
- (2018). Prevalence of Mutation-Prone Microhomology-Mediated End Joining in a Chordate Lacking the c-NHEJ DNA Repair Pathway. Current Biology. 3337-3341.
- (2014). An Equatorial Contractile Mechanism Drives Cell Elongation but not Cell Division. PLoS Biology.
- (2013). Anion translocation through an Slc26 transporter mediates lumen expansion during tubulogenesis. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 14972-14977.
- (2011). The identification of transcription factors expressed in the notochord of Ciona intestinalis adds new potential players to the brachyury gene regulatory network. Developmental Dynamics. 1793-1805.
- (2011). Distinct cytoskeleton populations and extensive crosstalk control Ciona notochord tubulogenesis. Development. 1631-1641.
- (2013). The cellular and molecular mechanisms of the notochord tubulogenesis in the marine invertebrate Ciona intestinalis.
- (2010). CellularBasis for Ascidian Neurulation. Integrative and Comparative Biology. E294-E294.