- (2021). “We don’t throw stones, we throw flowers”: race discourse and race evasiveness in the Norwegian university classroom. Ethnic and Racial Studies.
- (2021). Utdanning, rasialisering og tilhørighetens grenser . Nordisk tidsskrift for pedagogikk og kritikk. 132-146.
- (2021). Race talk and white normativity: classroom discourse and narratives in Norwegian higher education. Teaching in Higher Education. 17 sider.
- (2021). Joining forces for sustainability education – Sustainability Education Collective at the University of Bergen. Nordic Journal of STEM Education.
- (2014). Spenninger i klasserommet: Mikroaggresjon som pedagogisk utfording. UNIPED. 23-33.
- (2014). Preparing university educators for hot moments: theater for educational development about difference, power, and privilege. Teaching in Higher Education. 217-228.
- (2011). Toward food system sustainability through school food system change: Think&EatGreen@School and the making of a community-universityresearch alliance. Sustainability. 763-788.
- (2021). Joining forces for sustainability education – Sustainability Education Collective at the University of Bergen.
- (2021). Institutional synergies for sustainability learning - the university as ecosystem and social actor.
- (2016). Teaching Computational Geophysics Classes using Active Learning Techniques.
- (2016). From Personal Identity to Knowledge Production.
- (2019). Reproducing race as the zone of nonbeing: Discourse and dehumanization in higher education .
- (2018). On Belonging: Discourse and narratives on race and racialization in higher education in Norway.
- (2017). What do university students learn about race and whiteness in Norwegian higher education?
- (2017). Race talk in the university classroom: Lessons from Norway for educational developers on race discourse.
- (2017). On Belonging: Discourse and narratives on race and racialization in higher education.
- (2017). Norwegianness, whiteness, and international adoption: What happens when students get talking?
- (2017). Active Learning, Digital Teaching and Assessment of University Science Courses.
- (2016). What do university students learn about race and whiteness in Norway?
- (2016). Constituting race, whiteness and nationality in higher education.
- (2015). Talking race, ethnicity, whiteness and nation in Norwegian higher education.
- (2014). “Hot moments”: Hvordan kan en særlig pedagogisk læringsform fremme læring? [“Hot moments”: How can a particular pedagogical approach enhance learning?].
- (2013). Democracy and diversity in education: internationalisation as a tool for understanding and integration.
- (2011). Global Citizenship in Teaching and Learning. Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education.
- (2020). Brekkes ignorante lesning. Morgenbladet.
- (2019). "Trumplandia!". On-stage interview with Prof. Carolyn M. Rouse (Princeton University), Litteraturhuset in Bergen, 25 April 2019. Event co-organized by Department of Education and Department of Social Anthropology, University of Bergen.
- (2018). "Race, racism and difference: An open meeting with Paul Gilroy". On-stage interview with Prof. Paul Gilroy, Litteraturhuset in Bergen, 19 April 2018. Event co-organized by Department of Education, Centre for Women and Gender Studies and Department of Social Anthropology, University of Bergen.
- (2014). Hva skjer når vi ser farge innen utdanning? Mulighetene ved å teoretisere rase i skolen i et <fargeblind> Norge. 27 sider.
- (2013). Using theater to promote social justice in communities: Pedagogical approaches to community and individual learning. 11 sider.
- (2014). Resources for computational geophysics courses. EOS. 335-336.