- (2021). The Predictive Value of Degree of Preference for Extended-Release Naltrexone for Treatment Adherence, Opioid Use, and Relapse. European Addiction Research. 56-67.
- (2021). Risk of Relapse Among Opioid-Dependent Patients Treated With Extended-Release Naltrexone or Buprenorphine-Naloxone: A Randomized Clinical Trial. American Journal on Addictions. 453-460.
- (2021). Life satisfaction among individuals with opioid use disorder receiving extended-release naltrexone: A 12-week randomized controlled trial and a 36-week follow-up. Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment. 8 sider.
- (2019). Beyond medication: Life situation of older patients in opioid maintenance treatment. Addiction Research and Theory.
- (2019). Availability of extended-release naltrexone may increase the number of opioid-dependent individuals in treatment: Extension of a randomized clinical trial. European Addiction Research. 1-7.
- (2017). Health and social issues among older patients in opioid maintenance treatment in Norway. Nordic Studies on Alcohol and Drugs. 80-90.
- (2016). Interest in extended release naltrexone among opioid users. European Addiction Research. 301-305.
- (2016). Design of a randomized controlled trial of extended-release naltrexone versus daily buprenorphine-naloxone for opioid dependence in Norway (NTX-SBX). BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 10 sider.
- (2016). An overview of youth substance abuse recovery strategies in Norway. Journal of groups in addiction & recovery. 228-239.
- (2015). Helsemessige og sosiale problemer blant eldre i LAR. .