- 2019. Response of unconfined turbidity current to deep-water fold and thrust belt topography: Orthogonal incidence on solitary and segmented folds. Sedimentology.
- 2019. Progressive tilting of salt-bearing continental margins controls thin-skinned deformation. Geology. 1122-1126.
- 2019. Overprinting translational domains in passive margin salt basins: insights from analogue modelling. Solid Earth (SE). 1283-1300.
- 2019. Minibasin depocentre migration during diachronous salt welding, offshore Angola. Basin Research. 1-19.
- 2017. Response of unconfined turbidity current to relay ramp topography: insights from process-based numerical modelling. Basin Research. 321-343.
- 2017. Impact of normal faulting and pre-rift salt tectonics on the structural style of salt-influenced rifts: the Late Jurassic Norwegian Central Graben, North Sea. Basin Research. 674-698.
- 2016. Response of unconfined turbidity current to normal-fault topography. Sedimentology. 932-959.
- 2018. Response of unconfined turbidity currents to complex bathymetry in deepwater fold and thrust belts.