- (2022). Improving Assignments for Therapeutic and Prophylactic Treatment Within TB Households. A Potential for Immuno-Diagnosis? Frontiers in Immunology. 11 sider.
- (2021). Host blood RNA transcript and protein signatures for sputum-independent diagnostics of tuberculosis in adults. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-10.
- (2021). A 2-Dose AERAS-402 Regimen Boosts CD8<sup>+</sup> Polyfunctionality in HIV-Negative, BCG-Vaccinated Recipients. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-15.
- (2020). Combining host-derived biomarkers with patient characteristics improves signature performance in predicting tuberculosis treatment outcomes. Communications Biology. 1-10.
- (2017). Novel transcriptional signatures for sputum-independent diagnostics of tuberculosis in children. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- (2016). BLR1 and FCGR1A transcripts in peripheral blood associate with the extent of intrathoracic tuberculosis in children and predict treatment outcome. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2016). Approaching a diagnostic point-of-care test for pediatric tuberculosis through evaluation of immune biomarkers across the clinical disease spectrum. Scientific Reports.
- (2016). Added Value of IP-10 as a Read-Out of Mycobacterium tuberculosis - Specific Immunity in Young Children. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- (2014). TB Trials Study Group: Concordant or discordant results by the tuberculin skin test and the quantiFERON-TB test in children reflect immune biomarker profiles. Genes and Immunity. 265-274.
- (2014). Effect of non-tuberculous mycobacteria on host biomarkers potentially relevant for tuberculosis management. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases.
- (2014). Concordant or discordant results by the tuberculin skin test and the quantiFERON-TB test in children reflect immune biomarker profiles. Genes and Immunity. 265-274.
- (2013). Identification of biomarkers for Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection and disease in BCG-vaccinated young children in Southern India. Genes and Immunity. 356-364.
- (2010). Comparison of different standards for real-time PCR-based absolute quantification. JIM - Journal of Immunological Methods. 34-39.
- (2016). Recent progress in host transcriptome profiling paves the way for a future point-of-care test for pediatric TB. Clinical Laboratory International.
- (2015). Biomarkers of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection and disease in children in Southern India.