Havvindkonferansen Science Meets Industry
Velkommen til havvindkonferansen Science Meets Industry Bergen 2019! Se programmet!
The purpose of the SMI Bergen 2019 is knowledge exchange between academia, industry and public sector on offshore wind. The conference is organized by Bergen Offshore Wind Centre (BOW) in collaboration with NORCOWE and GCE Ocean Technology.
10:00 Morning session
- Opening address, Robert Bjerknes, Vice Rector, UiB
- Offshore wind energy in Norway, Liv Lønnum, State Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, Progress Party (Frp)
- How sustainable finance can support a green energy shift, Thina Margrethe Saltvedt, Nordea
- The global future of offshore wind – how to make offshore wind more cost efficient? Christina Aabo, Ørsted
- How to reach 40-60 Euro pr MWh for floating offshore wind in 2030? Arne Eik, Equinor
- Offshore wind at Kværner - what business opportunities do we see? Niklas Indrevær, Kværner
11:40 - 12.40 Lunch
12:40 Afternoon session
- The value of integrated design of offshore wind turbines foundations, Kristoffer Skjolden Skau, NGI
- Observationally based estimates of wind power potential on the Norwegian Shelf, Nils Gunnar Kvamstø, UiB
- The COTUR campaign - Measuring offshore turbulence and coherence with lidars, Joachim Reuder, UiB
- Drones for inspection of wind turbines – opportunities and challenges, Rune Storvold, NORCE
14:00 - 14.20 Break
- Deep Purple – subsea hydrogen production from floating offshore wind, Marit Mork, TechnipFMC
- Offshore Wind Opportunities for the Norwegian supply chain industry – Kai Stoltz, GCE Ocean Technology
- The impact of offshore wind in the society – Heikki Holmås, Multiconsult
- Closing remarks by Members of Parliament Eigil Knutsen (Labour Party (Ap)) and Liv Kari Eskeland (Conservative Party (H))
15:30 Closing of conference
16:00-17:00 Poster session/reception
Please download a copy of the programme here.
See who else is attending the conference: The participant list is updated weekly (only name and company). Latest update 21.08.2019. If you do not want your name on the public participation list, let us know in the registration form.