- Telefon+47 55 58 41 84+47 412 37 111
- BesøksadresseFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 BergenRom515
- PostadressePostboks 78025020 Bergen
Frode Guribye is a Professor of Information Science focusing on human-computer interaction and the social implications of information and communication technologies. His research spans different application areas such as technology enhanced learning, computing and mental health and mobile journalism. Across these areas he is doing research through design and empirical investigations aiming to critically and constructively understand the potential and limitations of emerging technologies.
- (2023). Voice User Interfaces for News Purposes .
- (2022). Towards adaptive technology in routine mental health care. Digital Health. 1-16.
- (2022). The Effect of SMS Reminders on Adherence in a Self-Guided Internet-Delivered Intervention for Adults With ADHD. Frontiers in Digital Health.
- (2022). Responsible innovation in mobile journalism : Exploring professional journalists` learning and innovation processes.
- (2022). Interacting with the News Through Voice User Interfaces.
- (2022). Designing for Collaborative Video Editing. 11 sider.
- (2021). “This is the story of me”: Designing audiovisual narratives to support reflection on cancer journeys. 15 sider.
- (2021). Mobile Journalists as Tracable Data Objects: Surveillance Capitalism and Responsible Innovation in Mobile Journalism. Media and Communication.
- (2021). Evaluating AI assisted subtitling.
- (2021). Designing Videos with and for Adults with ADHD for an Online Intervention: Participatory Design Study and Thematic Analysis of Evaluation. JMIR Mental health. 1-17.
- (2021). Collaborative Heuristic Inspection: Evaluator Experiences and Organization of Work.
- (2021). Challenges and possible solutions in cross-disciplinary and cross-sectorial research teams within the domain of e-mental health. Journal of Enabling Technologies (JET). 241-251.
- (2021). Automation and redistribution of work: the impact of social distancing on live TV production. Human-Computer Interaction. 1-23.
- (2021). Adopting a mojo mindset: Training newspaper reporters in mobile journalism. Journalism - Theory, Practice & Criticism.
- (2020). Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations for Adults with ADHD. 14 sider.
ViSmedia - http://www.vismedia.org (2017-2021)
INTROMAT - http://www.intromat.no (2016-2021)
Video Workflows (with Vizrt) (2017 -2021)
Grasp - Tangible interaction and in situ, intentional logging of affective interaction. see https://grasp.global/