Frode Guribye is a Professor of Information Science focusing on human-computer interaction and the social implications of information and communication technologies. His research spans different application areas such as technology enhanced learning, computing and mental health and mobile journalism. Across these areas he is doing research through design and empirical investigations aiming to critically and constructively understand the potential and limitations of emerging technologies.
- 2021. Mobile journalists as Tracable Data Objects: Surveillance Capitalism and Responsible Innovation in Mobile Journalism. Media and Communication.
- 2021. Evaluating AI assisted subtitling.
- 2021. Adopting a mojo mindset: Training newspaper reporters in mobile journalism. Journalism - Theory, Practice & Criticism.
- 2020. “We in the Mojo Community” – Exploring a Global Network of Mobile Journalists . Journalism Practice.
- 2020. Usability evaluations of mobile mental health technologies: A systematic review study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. 1-19.
- 2020. Unpacking Editorial Agreements in Collaborative Video Production. 10 sider.
- 2020. Perspectives and Practices of Digital Accessibility: A Survey of User Experience Professionals in Nordic Countries. 11 sider.
- 2020. Designing Chatbots for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations for Adults with ADHD. 14 sider.
- 2020. Circumvention by design - dark patterns in cookie consent for online news outlets. 1 sider.
- 2019. Participatory Design of VR Scenarios for Exposure Therapy . 12 sider.
- 2019. LARPing into the Virtual: Participatory Design of VR.
- 2019. Integrating Usability Evaluations into the Design of an Internet Based Cognitive Remediation Program.
- 2019. Expert Usability Evaluation of an Internet Based Cognitive Remediation Program: A Case Study .
- 2019. Designing a Conversational Interface for Guiding Online Peer Support Conversations Between Adults with ADHD.
- 2019. A Conversational Interface for Self-Screening for ADHD in Adults . 12 sider.
ViSmedia - http://www.vismedia.org
INTROMAT - http://www.intromat.no
Grasp - Tangible interaction and in situ, intentional logging of affective interaction. see https://grasp.global/
SILO - Design and Evaluation of an authoring tool for location-based services (games, tours, experiences). See http://www.silogames.org