- (2022). The impact of medication reviews by general practitioners on psychotropic drug use and behavioral and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: results from the multicomponent cluster randomized controlled LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medicine.
- (2022). Impact of COVID-19 restrictions on behavioural and psychological symptoms in home-dwelling people with dementia: A prospective cohort study (PAN.DEM). BMJ Open.
- (2021). Variation in use of Caesarean section in Norway: An application of spatio-temporal Gaussian random fields. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 8 sider.
- (2021). Managing Pain and Psychosis Symptoms in Nursing Home Patients: Results from a Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial (COSMOS). Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 1692-1698.
- (2021). Factors associated with access to assistive technology and telecare in home-dwelling people with dementia: baseline data from the LIVE@Home.Path trial. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. 1-14.
- (2020). Less is more: The impact of deprescribing psychotropic drugs on behavioral and psychological symptoms and daily functioning in nursing home patients. Results from the Cluster-Randomized Controlled COSMOS Trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. 304-315.
- (2020). LIVE@Home.Path--innovating the clinical pathway for home-dwelling people with dementia and their caregivers: Study protocol for a mixed-method, stepped-wedge, randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-16.
- (2017). On the application of improved symplectic integrators in Hamiltonian Monte Carlo. Communications in Statistics - Simulation and Computation. 500-509.
- (2019). Bayesian and frequentist computation with application to data from the Medical Birth Registry of Norway.
- (2021). Impact of medication review on psychotropic drug use for behavioral and psychological symptoms of home-dwelling persons with dementia. .