- 2019. Transcriptome-proteome integration of archival human renal cell carcinoma biopsies enables identification of molecular mechanisms. American Journal of Physiology - Renal Physiology (AJP).
- 2019. Characterization of glomerular extracellular matrix in IgA nephropathy by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli. BMC Nephrology. 1-12.
- 2017. Glomerular abundance of complement proteins characterized by proteomic analysis of laser-captured microdissected glomeruli associates with progressive disease in IgA nephropathy. Clinical Proteomics.
- 2017. Clear cell renal cell carcinoma is linked to epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition and to fibrosis. Physiological Reports. 1-18.
- 2016. Proteomic Analysis of Minimally Damaged Renal Tubular Tissue from Two-Kidney-One-Clip Hypertensive Rats Demonstrates Extensive Changes Compared to Tissue from Controls. Nephron. 70-80.
- 2015. Distinct protein signature of hypertension-induced damage in the renal proteome of two-kidney-one-clip (2K1C) rat model. Journal of Hypertension. 126-135.
- 2014. Proteomic analysis of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded glomeruli suggests depletion of glomerular filtration barrier proteins in two-kidney one-clip hypertensive rats. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. 11 sider.
- 2011. The CW domain, a new histone recognition module in chromatin proteins. EMBO Journal. 1939-1952.
- 2018. Effects of Breast Cancer Cell Secretomes on Mammary Fibroblast Phenotype.
- 2015. Proteomic signature of glomerular and tubular damage in hypertensive kidney disease.
- 2013. Proteomic analysis of outer and juxtamedullary cortex of non-clipped kidneys in 2K1C hypertensive rats. The FASEB Journal. 1 sider.
- 2016. Detection and Validation of Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition(EMT) with Increased Expression of Axl and MMP-14 in Renal Cell Carcinoma.