- 2020. Role of nocturnal light intensity on adaptation to three consecutive night shifts: a counterbalanced crossover study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine.
- 2020. Pain complaints are associated with quick returns and insomnia among Norwegian nurses, but do not differ between shift workers and day only workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 291-299.
- 2019. Sleepiness among personnel in the Norwegian Air Ambulance Service. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 1121-1130.
- 2019. Short rest between shifts (quick returns) and night work is associated with work-related accidents. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 829-835.
- 2019. Pain complaints are associated with quick returns and insomnia among Norwegian nurses, but do not difer between shift workers and day only workers. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 1-9.
- 2019. Insomnia as a partial mediator of the relationship between personality and future symptoms of anxiety and depression among nurses. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-10.
- 2019. Causes and management of sleepiness among pilots in a Norwegian and an Austrian air ambulance service—a comparative study. Air Medical Journal. 25-29.
- 2019. A national survey on how sexual activity is perceived to be associated with sleep. Sleep and Biological Rhythms. 65-72.
- 2018. Workaholism and negative work-related incidents among nurses. Industrial Health. 373-381.
- 2018. The association between insomnia and bedroom habits and bedroom characteristics: an exploratory cross-sectional study of a representative sample of adults. Sleep Health. 188-193.
- 2018. Shift work schedule and night work load: Effects on body mass index - A four-year longitudinal study. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 251-257.
- 2018. Restless legs syndrome/Willis-Ekbom disease is prevalent in working nurses, but seems not to be associated with shift work schedules. Frontiers in Neurology. 1-7.
- 2018. Migraine, tension-type headache and medication-overuse headache in a large population of shift working nurses: a cross-sectional study in Norway. BMJ Open. 1-7.
- 2018. Long working hours are inversely related to sick leave in the following 3 months: a 4-year registry study. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 10 sider.
- 2017. Sleep detriments associated with quick returns in rotating shift work: a diary study. Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 522-527.
- 2017. Psychosocial work environment and mental health-related long-term sickness absence among nurses. International Archives of Occupational and Environmental Health. 195-203.
- 2017. Age and sex differences in bedroom habits and bedroom preferences. Sleep Medicine. 157-161.
- 2016. Short rest between shift intervals increases the risk of sick leave: a prospective registry study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 496-501.
- 2016. A longitudinal study of the relationship between the five-factor model of personality and workaholism. TPM - Testing, Psychometrics, Methodology in Applied Psychology. 285-298.
- 2015. Parasomnias are more frequent in shift workers than in day workers. Chronobiology International. 1352-1358.
- 2014. Spontaneous abortions and shift work in a cohort of nurses in Norway. Occupational Medicine & Health Affairs. 160.
- 2014. Short rest periods between work shifts predict sleep and health problems in nurses at 1-year follow-up. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. 555-561.
- 2014. Predictors of shift work disorder among nurses: a longitudinal study. Sleep Medicine. 1449-1455.
- 2013. Sleep and Health in Oil Rig Workers-Before and After a Two Week Work Period Offshore. Industrial Health. 172-179.
- 2013. Shift work disorder in a random population sample : prevalence and comorbidities. PLOS ONE. 7 sider.
- 2012. Subjective and objective sleepiness among oil rig workers during three different shift schedules. Sleep Medicine. 64-72.
- 2012. Self-reported sleep and health among Norwegian hospital nurses in intensive care units. Nursing in Critical Care. 180-188.
- 2011. Saliva cortisol levels in construction workers in the Arctic (78°N). International Journal of Circumpolar Health. 542-551.
- 2011. Adaptation and readaptation to different shift work schedules measured with sleep diary and actigraphy. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology. 331-344.
- 2010. Subjective and objective sleep and sleepiness among tunnel workers in an extreme and isolated environment: 10-h shifts, 21-day working period, at 78 degrees north. Sleep Medicine. 185-190.
- 2010. Still healthy after extended work hours? Ten hours shift, twenty-one days working period for tunnel workers. Industrial Health. 804-810.
- 2010. Shift work and age in the offshore petroleum industry. International Maritime Health. 251-257.
- 2010. Cortisol, reaction time test and health among offshore shift workers. Psychoneuroendocrinology. 1339-1347.
- 2009. Shift work disorder among oil rig workers in the North Sea. Sleep. 558-565.
- 2007. The association between sleep duration, body mass index and metabolic measures in the Hordaland Health Study. Journal of Sleep Research. 66-76.
- 2007. Skiftarbeid og søvn. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 428-433.
- 2009. Tunnels workers may adapt well to night shift work.
- 2019. Effects of Different Light Intensities on Adaptation to Simulated Night Shifts: A Randomized Counterbalanced Crossover Study.
- 2013. Short rest periods of less than 11 hours between work shifts predict sleep and health problems in nurses at one year follow-up.
- 2013. Shift-rotations with less than 11 hours rest periods predict shift work disorder, excessive sleepiness and pathological fatigue in nurses at one year follow-up.
- 2013. Bright Light Improves Sleep and Psychological Health in Shift Working Nurses. Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine (JCSM). 647-648.
- 2015. For få timer mellom vaktene påvirker søvn og helse. Tidsskriftet sykepleien. 58-60.
- 2011. Shift work, sleep and health in the petroleum offshore industry.
- 2016. Use of electronic media in bed and reading in bed after bedtime – Age and sex differences in a representative adult population. Journal of Sleep Research. 377-377.
- 2012. A comparison of sleep and health at the start and end of a 14-day work period among Norwegian oil rig workers. Journal of Sleep Research. 99-99.
- 2010. SHIFT WORK, CORTISOL, REACTION TIME TEST AND HEALTH AMONG OFFSHORE WORKERS. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine. 88-88.
- 2007. Shift Work Sleep Disorder among oil rig workers in the North Sea. Sleep and Biological Rhythms.
- 2006. Subjective and objective sleep during an extended shift work schedule. Journal of Sleep Research. 97-97.
- 2006. Effects of sleep length and body mass index on metabolic measures. Journal of Sleep Research. 236-236.
- 2006. Do age and shift work experience matter for sleep and health among nurses in a hospital setting? Journal of Sleep Research. 116-116.
- 2018. Personality and Insomnia as Predictors of Anxiety and Depression among Norwegian Nurses: The SUSSH Study.
- 2018. Effects of bright light on sleepiness and cognitive performance during simulated night shift work.
- 2016. Use of electronic media in bed and reading in bed after bedtime – Age and sex differences in a representative adult population.
- 2019. Shift Work and Lifestyle factors: A 6-year follow-Up Study Among Nurses. 1-10.
- 2016. Trajectories of sleepiness and insomnia symptoms in Norwegian nurses with and without night work and rotational work. 480-489.
- 2016. Systematic review of the relationship between quick returns in rotating shift work and health-related outcomes. 1-14.
- 2013. Effects of shift and night work in the offshore petroleum industry: a systematic review. 530-544.
- 2010. Measures to counteract the negative effects of night work. 109-120.
- 2010. Ernæring ved akutt betennelse i bukspyttkjertelen en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. 48-59.
- 2009. Measures to couteract the negative effects of night work. 109-120.