- 2018. Evaluating evidence of mechanisms in medicine Principles and procedures. Springer. 125 sider. ISBN: 978-3-319-94609-2.
- 2018. The use of mechanistic evidence in drug approval. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. doi: https://doi.org/10.1111/jep.12960
- 2018. Are animal models theoretical models? Disputatio.
- 2018. Scientific disagreement and evidential pluralism: Lessons from the studies on hypercholesterolemia. Humana.Mente.
- 2017. Extrapolation and the Russo-Williamson thesis. Synthese.
- 2016. Robustness and evidence of mechanisms in early experimental atherosclerosis research. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- 2016. Experiment, downward causation and interventionist levels of explanation. International Studies in the Philosophy of Science.
- 2015. Causation in evidence-based medicine: In reply to Kerry et-al. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. 21: 532-534. doi: 10.1111/jep.12304
- 2014. Causal knowledge in evidence-based medicine. in reply to Kerry et al.'s causation and evidence-based practice: An ontological review. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice. 20: 981-984. doi: 10.1111/jep.12093
- 2013. Synthetic Biology and Genetic Causation. Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part C: Studies in History and Philosophy of Biological and Biomedical Sciences. 44: 208-216.