BECCLE attends the 9th CLEEN Workshop, 2015
Four members of BECCLE represented our center at the 9th CLEEN Workshop organized this year by the Tilburg Law and Economics Center of the University of Tilburg, The Netherlands.
The workshop had presentations by 22 researchers, including three presentations by BECCLE members:
- Simen Ardaal Ulsaker presented his paper entitled “Exclusionary contracts and the suppression of innovation”
- Teis Lunde Lømo had a talk on his research dealing with “Opportunism and Insurance in Vertical Contracting”
- Ignacio Herrera Anchustegui presented a chapter of his dissertation entitled “Market buyer power assessment: revisiting some traditional views”
Ronny Gjendemsjø, member of BECCLE’s Board, was invited to give comments to a paper by PhD Candidate Natalya Mosunova entitled “An Examination of Russia’s Anti Bid Rigging Policy”.
The event was a great opportunity for the academic community in Competition Law and Economics to liaise and strengthen the ties towards future projects and dissemination of knowledge.
For the full conference program and topics discussed at the CLEEN Workshop click here.
The members of CLEEN are:
- The Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE) at the University of Amsterdam
- The Bergen Center for Competition Law and Economics (BECCLE) at the Norwegian School of Economics and the University of Bergen
- The Centre for Competition Policy (CCP) at the University of East Anglia
- The Centre for Market and Public Organization (CMPO) at the University of Bristol
- The Mannheim Centre for Competition and Innovation (MaCCI) at the Centre for European Economic Research (ZEW) and the University of Mannheim
- The Max-Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Bonn
- The Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies at the European University Institute, Florence
- The Tilburg Law and Economics Center (TILEC) at Tilburg University