H2020 Work programmes 2016-2017
Overview of published H2020 work programmes.
The Horizon 2020 work prgammes for 2016-2017 were published October 2015.
Key Priorities for 2016-2017 are:
- A new Boost for Jobs, Growth and Investment
- A Connected Digital Single Market
- A Resilient Energy Union with a Forward-Looking Climate Change Policy
- A Deeper and Fairer Internal Market with a Strengthened Industrial Base
- A Stronger Global Actor, Towards a New Policy on Migration, and An Area of Justice and Fundamental Rights Based on Mutual Trust
Please find your relevant Horizon 2020 work programme below.
Pillar 1 Excellent Research
Pillar 3 Societal Challenges
|Cross-cutting activities (Focus Areas)|