- 2020. Trade-off between mate choice speed and decision accuracy under mating competition in female sand gobies. Journal of ethology.
- 2020. Stoichiometric consequences of size-selective mortality: An experimental test using the Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes). Science of the Total Environment. 8 sider.
- 2020. Ecosystem consequences of multi-trait response to environmental changes in Japanese medaka, Oryzias latipes. Conservation Physiology. coaa011.
- 2020. Density-dependent consequences of size-selective induced life-history changes to population fitness in medaka (Oryzias latipes). Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. 1741-1748.
- 2019. Water turbidity constrains male mating success in a marine fish. Behavioral Ecology and Sociobiology.
- 2019. Selection for small body size favours contrasting sex-specific life histories, boldness and feeding in medaka, Oryzias latipes. BMC Evolutionary Biology.
- 2017. Effects of ambient oxygen and size-selective mortality on maturation and growth in guppies. Conservation Physiology. 1-13.
- 2017. Behavioural responses to human-induced change: Why fishing should not be ignored. Evolutionary Applications. 231-240.
- 2015. Opposite selection on behavioural types by active and passive fishing gears in a simulated guppy Poecilia reticulata fishery. Journal of Fish Biology. 1030-1045.
- 2015. Fisheries-induced evolution. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution and Systematics. 461-480.
- 2014. What can selection experiments teach us about fisheries-induced evolution? Biological Journal of the Linnean Society. 485-503.
- 2013. The importance of social dimension and maturation stage for the probabilistic maturation reaction norm in Poecilia reticulata. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 2184-2196.
- 2013. Ecological and evolutionary effects of harvesting: lessons from the candy-fish experiment. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 1281-1286.
- 2009. Strong inbreeding depression in male mating behaviour in a poeciliid fish. Journal of Evolutionary Biology. 1396-1406.
- 2017. Genomic effects of fishery-induced selection in guppy Poecilia reticulate.
- 2017. Fisheries-induced evolution: Insights from experimental populations of guppies.
- 2015. Does size-selective fishing affect behavioural diversity?
- 2014. Phenotypic and genetic changes in life history traits in experimental populations of guppies (Poecilia reticulata) that experienced size-selective fishing.
- 2014. Does fishing affect behaviour? An experimental test with guppy (Poecilia reticulata) populations.
- 2014. Changes in productivity and life-history traits in experimentally harvested guppy populations.
- 2012. Dynamics of size-selective exploitation and changes in life history traits in experimental populations of guppies (Poecilia reticulata).
- 2016. Fisheries-induced evolution in morphology: a selection experiment on the Trinidadian guppy (Poecilia reticulata).
- 2015. Effect of ambient oxygen on the life history of Guppies (Poecilia reticulata).
- 2014. Changes in growth under size-selective mortality using otolith microstructure analysis.
- 2013. Consequences of size-dependent harvest in guppy: study of morphological traits and their heritability.
- 2020. Fishing can turn big fish into small fish. Frontiers for Young Minds.
- 2010. Bærekraftige forvaltning av fiskebestander. Følger fiskeriforskerne sine egne teorier? Naturen. 109-112.
- 2012. Contemporary evolution caused by fisheries: Contributions from experimental studies.
- 2018. Evolutionary effect of fishing as predation: Insights from experimental populations.
- 2013. Fisheries impact on life-history: Phenotypic changes in life-history of size-selected guppy populations.
- 2012. The behavioural effect of fishing. Do personality types differ in vulnerability to fishing gear?
- 2011. Experimental approach to the study of fisheries induced evolution.
- 2010. Inbreeding depression in male mating behaviour of Heterandria formosa.
- 2010. Estimation of Probabilistic Maturation Reaction Norms (PMRN) under laboratory conditions.
- 2009. Can we harvest sustainably? An experimental approach with humans as the exploiting agents.
- 2014. What can selection experiments teach us about fisheries-induced evolution? 485-503.