Announcement: Election to the Department Board
There will be held Election to the Department Board at The Department of Clinical Dentistry
The Department Election Committee announces
Election of members and substitute members to the Department Board for the term 1.8.2012 – 31.7.2013; representing all groups:
Group A: Permanent academic staff and clinical teaching staff with positions of 50% or more, 5 member and 7 substitute members
Group B: Temporary academic staff including fellowships and temporary clinical teaching staff with positions of 50% or more, 1 member and 3 substitute members
Group C: technical and administrative staff, 1 member and 3 substitute members
Group D: students, 2 members and 4 substitute members.
Deadline for candidate proposals: friday June 1 at 1500 pm
Election dates: The election is held by electronic poll from June 5 through June 12.
How to propose candidates:
For a candidate proposal to be legal, these requirements apply:
- It must be in writing (on paper, with physical signatures).
- It must be signed by at least three persons who are all entitled to vote in the election.
- It must contain at least one and no more than four candidates.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- No person can sign more than one proposal.
- The proposal must have reached the Election Committee’s secretariat no later than the end of the working day on the last day of the deadline.
Proposals are to be sent the secretary for the election committee: Andreas Nesje. Sealed envelopes may be sent by internal mail or placed in Andreas’ mailbox outside the reception in the second floor of the Dentistry Building.
If you have any questions, you may ask Andreas either by phone Andreas Nesje, 555 86468/86561, or by epost: firstname.lastname@example.org