- Hormone Laboratory Research Group
- The Leukaemia Research Group (LRG)
- The Pharmacology and Pharmacy Research Group
- Endocrine Medicine
- Broegelmann Research Laboratory (BRL)
- The Lipid Research Group
- Prostate Cancer Therapy Research Group
- KG Jebsen Center for Diabetes Research
- Bergen Gynecologic Cancer Research Group
- The Breast Cancer Group
Welcome to Department of Clinical Science
Department of Clinical Science aims to conduct research, guidance and teaching at a high international level in order to achieve the Faculty's vision "new knowledge for better health". The department has important tasks in the training of new doctors, master degree programs, and PhD education within medicine and pharmacy.
Post doc Simon Dankel and Prof. Gunnar Mellgren in the Hormone Laboratory research group have contributed to a study on the mechanisms by which genetic variants promote type 2 diabetes.
On October 17, Yenan Bryceson received Anders Jahres Prize for young researchers for his outstanding research on natural killercells and congenital blood disorders. The prize was awarded by the University of Oslo.