Analysis Group Seminar
Next Tuesday, September 29, Dept. of Mathematics, room 640 at 14.15
Professor Alexander Vasiliev (UiB) gives the 2nd talk in his mini-course
"Quantum underdamped dissipative harmonic oscillator"
Mini-course abstract: We give some basics of quantum mechanics arriving at classical and quantum harmonic oscillator. We shall analyze a simplest example of mixed divergent-curl system, i.e., an underdamped dissipative harmonic oscillator, and present its first quantization using complex form of the Hamiltonian.
Information on previous seminars can be found here.
Last updated 24.9.2009
Nyheter fra Mathematical analysis
- Norwegian summer school on analysis and geometry for PhD students and young researchers (14.03.2013)
- Geometry and Analysis of Complex Shapes and Applications to Mathematical Physics (27.02.2012)
- New participants of the analysis group (25.01.2012)
- Analysis seminars: Spring semester 2012 (23.01.2012)
- Tschüss, Christian! (19.04.2011)