Analysis Group Seminar
Tomorrow Tuesday, October 6, Dept. of Mathematics, room 640 at 14.15
Speaker: professor Irina Markina (UiB)
Title: "Quasiconformal mapping on the Heisenberg group"
Abstract: In the first part of the talk we show how the one-dimensional Heisenberg group appears in the Bruhat decomposition of the group SU(1,2). The second part will be devoted to the contact and quasiconformal mappings on the Heisenberg group. After formulating some properties of quasiconformal mappings we prove the existance of a flow of contact maps on the Heisenberg group.
Information on previous seminars can be found here.
Last updated 6.10.2009
Nyheter fra Mathematical analysis
- Norwegian summer school on analysis and geometry for PhD students and young researchers (14.03.2013)
- Geometry and Analysis of Complex Shapes and Applications to Mathematical Physics (27.02.2012)
- New participants of the analysis group (25.01.2012)
- Analysis seminars: Spring semester 2012 (23.01.2012)
- Tschüss, Christian! (19.04.2011)