Sleep publication of the year to BTR
The prize for the best publication within sleep research in 2008 was awarded to Siri Omvik, Børge Sivertsen, Ståle Pallesen, Bjørn Bjorvatn, Odd E. Havik og Inger Hilde Nordhus for the paper: "Daytime functioning in older patients suffering from chronic insomnia: Treatment outcome in a randomized controlled trial comparing CBT with Zopiclone", pubished in Behaviour Research and Therapy 2008 vol. 46, no. 5.
The prize if 10.000 NKr.
From the statement: The article focus on an important but often neglected area within treatment studies of insomnia - daytime functioning.
Last updated 16.2.2009
Nyheter fra The Bergen Group for Treatment Research
- Short sleep duration does not affect work disability (26.03.2009)
- - Pathological gamblers remain untreated (23.02.2009)
- Sleep publication of the year to BTR (16.02.2009)
- Text analysis of the Beatles' lyrics (02.02.2009)
- Panic anxiety treated over the internet (23.01.2009)