Flow Cytometry for Intracellular Targets - Hands on Phosphoflow Workshop, 5.-7. Sept. 2011, Bergen, Norway
Local CANGENIN/COST Action BM0703 organizer: Bjørn Tore Gjertsen
This is the third time the University of Bergen organizes a Phosphoflow workshop in cooperation with Jonathan Irish from Stanford University, CA, USA.
The hands-on workshop is limited to 10 CANGENIN students/postdocs!
Attendance fee: 300€ (includes accommodation and meals)
Cell signaling normally governs checkpoints throughout development, and alteration of signaling plays a driving role in human diseases, such as cancer. Phospho-specific flow cytometry can characterize signaling at the network level in individual cells. This technique is especially useful in comparing subsets of cells present within heterogeneous primary tissue samples.
For more info please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program: See pdf-file at the bottom of the page.
Registration: Please fill in the following Registration Form
Registration deadline: 22nd of July 2011
Organizers: University of Bergen, NORWAY and CANGENIN/COST Action BM0703
Last updated 4.7.2011
Nyheter fra Molecular Imaging Center (MIC)
- Course in Fluorescence imaging and quantitative analysis of subcellular structures (18.02.2014)
- 10th MIC confocal course (15.01.2014)
- Course in Small Animal MRI (03.10.2013)
- Open day at MIC (11.09.2013)
- PET/CT facility ready to use (22.05.2013)
- flow-workshop-program-2011.pdf (PDF-fil, 26 Kb)