Course in Small Animal MRI
Date: Oct 25th-27th, 2011. Organized by Tina Pavlin, MIC Bergen
This three day course is designed for those who would like a deeper understanding of MRI techniques to investigate physiology and function of small animals (mice, rats). It is particularly suited and recommended for PhD students and researchers who have ongoing projects using MRI of small animals.
The first two days will consists of lectures and practical demonstrations covering basic MRI physics, factors influencing signal-to-noise ratio, and generation of MR contrast. On the third day (not required for those who have received prior training to operate the imager) the participant will be divided into groups and take part in hands-on training on our 7T Pharmascan animal MR imager.
After the completion of the course the participants should be able to understand the basics MRI concepts and operate the MR scanner independently.
Max. number of participants is 12. We only have place for 5 more!
Location: Vivarium, 4th floor Haukeland University Horpital
Registration fee: 2000 NOK
Registration: Please e-mail: email@example.com
Last updated 6.10.2011
Nyheter fra Molecular Imaging Center (MIC)
- Course in Fluorescence imaging and quantitative analysis of subcellular structures (18.02.2014)
- 10th MIC confocal course (15.01.2014)
- Course in Small Animal MRI (03.10.2013)
- Open day at MIC (11.09.2013)
- PET/CT facility ready to use (22.05.2013)
- Course in Small Animal MRI,25.-27. Oct, 2011 (PDF-fil, 1 Mb)