The Cell Sorting facility has moved
New Location: Gades Institute, Lab Building, 5th floor, "Forskningslaboratorier"
The Cell Sorting Facility has moved from the Inst. of Biomedicine, BBB, to the next door building "The new lab building" at Gades Inst. 5th floor, Room 5110 "Forskningslaboratorier".
All the flow cytometers and sorters are moved and up and running.
Marianne Engers new phone number: 55 57 46 60
More info: Cell Sorting - Flow Cytometry
There is no change in the registration, booking and invoicing. This will still be administrated through MIC.
Last updated 24.10.2011
Nyheter fra Molecular Imaging Center (MIC)
- Course in Fluorescence imaging and quantitative analysis of subcellular structures (18.02.2014)
- 10th MIC confocal course (15.01.2014)
- Course in Small Animal MRI (03.10.2013)
- Open day at MIC (11.09.2013)
- PET/CT facility ready to use (22.05.2013)