- (2021). Interactive Effects of Light Quality during Day Extension and Temperature on Bud Set, Bud Burst and PaFTL2, PaCOL1-2 and PaSOC1 Expression in Norway Spruce (Picea abies (L.) Karst.). Forests. 23 pages.
- (2020). Stable allometric trajectories in picea abies (L.) karst. trees along an elevational gradient. Forests. 1-18.
- (2018). The dioecious Populus tremula displays interactive effects of temperature and ultraviolet-B along a natural gradient. Environmental and Experimental Botany. 13-26.
- (2018). Interannual variation in UV-B and temperature effects on bud phenology and growth in Populus tremula. Plant physiology and biochemistry (Paris). 31-39.
- (2018). Climatic effects on bud break and frost tolerance in the northernmost populations of Beech (Fagus sylvatica) in Europe. Trees. 79-89.
- (2017). High daytime temperature delays autumnal bud formation in Populus tremula under field conditions. Tree Physiology. 71-81.
- (2015). UV-B and temperature enhancement affect spring and autumn phenology in Populus tremula. Plant, Cell and Environment. 867-877.
- (2019). Interannual variation in UV-B and temperature effects on phenology and growth in Populus tremula.
- (2021). Applying and promoting Open Science in ecology - survey drivers and challenges.
- (2016). Phenology, growth and metabolism of Populus tremula grown along a natural temperature and UV-B gradient.
Academic anthology/Conference proceedings
- (2020). SKOGEN SOM RESURS I EN GRÄNSREGION. Karlstads universitet.
Popular scientific article
- (2017). Norske trær reagerer raskt på klimaendringer. Forskning.no.
- (2020). Relevans, lissom? Khrono.no.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2013). UV-B and temperature enhancement have contrasting effects of autumnal bud set in Populus tremula. 1 pages.
- (2014). Temperature and UV-B radiation affect bud phenology in Populus tremula.
Article in business/trade/industry journal
- (2019). Slik vet trærne at det er vår. Blogg forskning.no Under trekrona.
- (2016). Phenology, growth and metabolism of Populus tremula grown along a natural temperature and UV-B gradient. 38-38. In:
- (2016). 1st Network Meeting of UV4Plants. International Association for Plant UV Research Abstract book. .