For ansatte ved GFI
Samling av snarveier til informasjon for ansatte.
Hvordan går man fram?
Registrere ferie, egenmelding, reiseoppgjør mm
Kjøpe varer og tjenester
- Kjøp av varer og tjenester - alle innkjøp må gjøres via UiBs system for bestilling. Her er våre bestillere:
Rekvisita, hotell, mat/drikke Elin Anne Rød IT-/datautstyr Idar Hessevik Vit. utstyr, fysisk oseanografi Helge Bryhni Vit. utstyr, kjemisk oseanografi Kristin Jackson Vit. utstyr, meteorologi Anak Bhandari Vit.utstyr Tor de Lange
Management of publication costs at GFI
When you got a manuscript accepted for publication and you know that publication costs will occur.
Please follow these routines:
- Inform GFI administration at email@example.com that there will be an invoice connected to a publication and please provide the following information:
- Name of the journal/the publisher
- Name and email of the corresponding author (if this is not you)
- Title of the publication
- Estimated costs
2) Inform GFI administration how the publication costs will be covered:
- Article Processing Charge (APC) for open access publications are covered by the UiB library. To obtain these funds you have to send a formal application to https://www.uib.no/en/ub/79537/publication-fund-open-access-university-bergen. Please inform GFI administration as soon as you got these funds granted (happens usually within a few days).
- Publication costs may be covered by your research project. Please check eligibility with your project economist. If publication costs are eligible to be covered by your project, please inform GFI administration about the name and PA number of your project.
- If none of these funds are available for your publication, or if these only partly cover the publication costs, you have to discuss with your scientific group leader or with GFI leadership about funding from GFI.
3) GFI administration will now provide you with an order number/PM number for your
4) Inform the publisher to send the invoice to the following address and to provide the
following specifications on the invoice:
- Mark the invoice with: “order number/PM number”
- Address: Universitetet i Bergen, Felles Fakturamottak, Postboks 7800, 5020 Bergen
5) If all this is correctly done, the invoice will be paid by the correct funds and you will
not have to worry about his anymore.
Kjekt å ha
Ansattesider UiB UiB sine sider for ansatte
Outlook Outlook ved UiB
BRITA Brukerstøtte ved IT-avdelingen ved UiB
SEBRA Sentralt Bruker Administrasjons System ved UiB
UiB internkatalog UIB Intern telefonkatalog
NFRs geofagevaluering 2010