BLDL High Integrity Day
• 0900 Introduction
• 0905 Samson Gejibo, UiB: Distributed medical data gathering in remote locations
• 0935 Tero Hasu, BLDL UiB: Capability modelling
• 1005 Federico Mancini, FFI: Hardware-based trust and integrity verification
• 1035 Break
• 1100 Tucker Taft, AdaCore: Achieving Safety Through Language Simplification
• 1130 Jaakko Järvi, Texas A&M;: Avoiding faulty user interfaces
• 1200 Lunch
• 1315 Magne Haveraaen, BLDL UiB: Moulding code: distributed systems from sequential code
• 1330 Kjell Jørgen Hole, Simula@UiB: Robust software in a failing world
• 1400 Break
• 1430 Arnaud Gotlieb, Simula: Constraint-based reachability: test input generation for C code
• 1500 Anya Bagge, BLDL UiB: Axiom based testing
• 1530 Discussion: Establishing a National High Integrity Forum
• 1600 Close
Participation is open free. Lunch is included for those who sign up.
There is also a related half day (after lunch) Monday February 10 (Languages and Tools for High Integrity) and a full day Wednesday February 12 (Parallel Languages Day). These events require signing up.
Contact Marta.Lopez@ii.uib.no for signing up.