CGB aboard GOSars again!
CGB researchers re-visited Loki's Castle, the world's northernmost identified Black Smoker, and Håkon Mosby Mud Volcano. This year Discovery channel was also onboard.
Follow along on the daily diary.
Learn more about black smokers, mud volcanoes, chemosynthesis and Dumbo!
Last updated 4.9.2009
Nyheter fra Centre for Geobiology
- Bergen Research Foundation scholarship awarded to Bjarte Hannisdal (03.12.2013)
- French vessel Pourquois pas? Cruises the Mid-Atlantic Ridge (02.12.2013)
- Preparing for a bio-economy (08.11.2013)
- CGB awarded 46 million NOK for ROV (30.10.2013)
- Let`s talk about climate: engaging tomorrow`s stewards today (16.10.2013)