The Bergen Bullying Research Group was established in 2004 and is organised under the Faculty of Psychology. Our research focus on four main topics: workplace bullying and harassment, destructive leadership, emotions in organisations, and whistleblowing
Bergen Bullying Research Group
Department of Psychosocial Science
Telephone: ++47 55 58 90 79/76
Negative Acts Questionnaire
New and existing users, go to this page
Research Group Leader
Up to this date, few studies have investigated the occurrence of sexual harassment in Norwegian working life. However, a new study from Bergen Bullying Research Group show that sexual harassment can be considered as a prevalent problem with serious consequences for those exposed.
Members of the Bergen Bullying Research Group have investigated the impact of workplace bullying as a social stressor at work.
- New paper: The relative impact of workplace bullying as a social stressor at work (15.04.2010)
- Sexual harassment: A prevalent problem in Norwegian working life (15.04.2010)
- NAQ validated in new paper (03.06.2009)
- New paper on bullying and personality (03.06.2009)
- Whistleblowing and its consequences (12.02.2009)