Many students have a disability that is invisible. Students who look healthy and fit can have major physical problems, others may have mental problems. Students with different disabilities may need to spend more time on their studies than others.
Who can I contact?
- Individually arranged teaching
- Extended deadline for semester assignments / exercises
- Longer period to complete my study programme
- Leave from my studies
- Arrangements for written school examinations (Study Department)
- Facilitation of other forms of assessment (Faculty / department)
- Advice and guidance on various support schemes
- Psychologist service
- Courses and groups