PhD research schools
There is one graduate school/PhD research school at the Faculty of Humanities.
The doctoral education at the Faculty of Humanities is primarily carried out within the different academic communities. However, there is one organised research school at the faculty:
In addition to the research school offered by the faculty, research fellows can join and participate in courses/seminars organized by other research schools, such as:
- National research school: Authorative Texts and Their Reception (ATTR)
- Nasjonal forskerskole: Tekst - Bilde - Lyd - Rom (TBLR)
- Norwegian Graduate Research School in Linguistics and Philology - LINGPHIL
- Nordic Research School in Interdisciplinary Gender Studies
- Nordic Graduate School in Archaeology: Dialogues with the Past
- The Research School Religion Values Society (RVS)
Most of our graduates receive their training in connection with one or more research groups organized at the departmental level.