Guide for applicants for post-doctoral fellowships
The application process for post-doctoral fellowships is electronically at the Faculty for Humanities. The application is therefore to be sent electronically via www.jobbnorge.no to the University of Bergen.
In order for your application to be evaluated, all fields that are marked with a star(*) must be filled in. Other fields are not mandatory, but are helpful for the Faculty of Humanities' evaluation of your application.
The following information must be enclosed:
- Project proposal, maximum 5 pages
- Bibliography for the project proposal
- Time schedule for the completion of your project
- Maximum 3 page summary of your master thesis
- Maximum 5 page summary of your PhD dissertation
- All diplomas achieved in higher education from university/college (scanned version)
- List of academic publications
The enclosures may be in Word or pdf-format.
In addition to the attachments that have been sent in electronically, you must also submit 3 sets of no more than 5 academic publications for evaluation. See the application for an address.