Research presentations from 2014
You are hereby invited to present your work to fellow researchers and the general audience!
Researchers from the Department of Clinical Medicine (K1), Department of Clinical Science (K2) and Helse-Bergen are hereby invited to present their work to fellow researchers and the general audience. If you have presented a poster or had an oral presentation at a scientific meeting or a conference in 2014, you are welcome to submit your work. It is possible to submit several abstracts, but each abstract can only be submitted once (either as a poster or as an oral presentation).
Poster exhibition, January 26-30, 2015
- We will make a banner with all posters printed on, so we do not need the original poster.
- Posters should be submitted as PDF-files. Please check the quality thoroughly before you submit your poster.
- A “poster round”, where the researchers give a short presentation of the poster to the scientific committee (2-3 min including questions from the scientific committee), will be held Wednesday January 28.
Oral presentations, January 29, 2015
- 10 minutes for each oral presentation + 5 minutes for discussion
- Please bring your PowerPoint presentation on an USB stick.
- Oral presentations held at meetings in the past year can be presented in their original form, but given that the audience will be a general medical one, it may be wise to include some additional background information.
- Note: Due to time limitations, there will be a limit of 20 oral presentations. Only the first 20 to submit their oral presentations will be able to participate.
Prizes will be awarded to the three best presentations in each category, according to the evaluation of a scientific committee appointed by the Research School.
This year the submission will be done by e-mail. Send your file to:
Please, mark the file and your mail’s subject with your last name followed by your first name. Specify whether you submit a Poster or Oral presentation.
As in previous years, we would like to have a short ”Norwegian summary” which is easy to understand for a general audience (doc file).
Please also upload a picture of yourself.
Absolute deadline is the 1st of December 2014.
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address provided above.