Adam Leo Truskewycz
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2022). Quantification of Fluorescence Intensity and Fluorescence Lifetime of Various Carbon Dots as a Function of pH.
- (2022). Fluorescence Intensity and Fluorescence Lifetime Measurements of Various Carbon Dots as a Function of pH presented with Background Information on the Development of a Novel, Affordable, Compact, and Stable Optical pH-sensor for Long-term Seawater Monitoring Applications.
- (2022). Carbon Dots as Fluorescent pH-sensing Materials.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Smart Suture with Iodine Contrasting Nanoparticle for Computed Tomography. OpenNano.
- (2022). Carbon Dot Therapeutic Platforms: Administration, Distribution, Metabolism, Excretion, Toxicity, and Therapeutic Potential. Small. 24 pages.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)