- 2013. The DNA repair protein ALKBH2 mediates temozolomide resistance in human glioblastoma cells. Neuro-Oncology. 269-278.
- 2013. Age-dependent association between protein expression of the embryonic stem cell marker Cripto-1 and survival of glioblastoma patients. Translational Oncology. 732-741.
- 2011. Bromelain Treatment Leads to Maturation of Monocyte-derived Dendritic Cells but Cannot Replace PGE(2) in a Cocktail of IL-1 beta, IL-6, TNF-alpha and PGE(2). Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 135-143.
- 2010. alpha B-Crystallin Is Elevated in Highly Infiltrative Apoptosis-Resistant Glioblastoma Cells. American Journal of Pathology. 1618-1628.
- 2010. Tumor-Initiating and -Propagatin Cells: Cells That We Would Like to Identify and Control. Neoplasia. 506-515.
- 2009. Highly infiltrative brain tumours show reduced chemosensitivity associated with a stem cell-like phenotype. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology. 380-393.
- 2008. The progenitor cell marker NG2/MPG promotes chemoresistance by activation of integrin-dependent PI3K/Akt signaling. Oncogene. 5182-5194.
- 2006. Protein disulfide isomerase expression is related to the invasive properties of malignant glioma. Cancer Research. 9895-9902.
- 2006. Angiogenesis-independent tumor growth mediated by stem-like cancer cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 16466-16471.
- 2006. Adeno-associated virus (AAV) serotypes 2, 4 and 5 display similar transduction profiles and penetrate solid tumor tissue in models of human glioma. Journal of Gene Medicine. 1131-1140.
- 2005. Opinion: the origin of the cancer stem cell: current controversies and new insights. Nature Reviews Cancer. 899-904.
- 2000. The effect of heat- and auto-polymerized denture base polymers on clonogenicity, apoptosis, and necrosis in fibroblasts: denture base polymers induce apoptosis and necrosis. Acta Odontologica Scandinavica. 217-228.
- 2010. Bromelain Treatment Leads to Maturation of Monocyte Derived Dendritic Cells. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 506-507.
- 2010. APPLICATION OF A NOVEL P53 REPORTER ASSAY IN HUMAN GLIOBLASTOMA CELLS. Neuro-Oncology. 96-96.
- 2005. Bacitracin inhibits glioma cell migration and invasion in vitro. Neuro-Oncology. 357-357.
- 2009. Highly infiltrative brain tumors show reduced chemosensitivity associated with a stem cell-like phenotype.
Academic literature review
- 2008. DNA repair and cancer stem-like cells - Potential partners in glioma drug resistance? Cancer Treatment Reviews. 558-567.
- 2007. Cancer initiation and progression: Involvement of stem cells and the micro environment. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. CR. Reviews on Cancer. 283-297.