Head Engineer, Daily manager of the Flow Cytometry Core Facility
- Phone+47 911 20 554
- Visitor AddressHaukeland University HospitalLaboratory building, 5th Floor5020 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
Can be reached on 55974660
- 2019. Single cell based phosphorylation profiling identifies alterations in toll-like receptor 7 and 9 signaling in patients with primary sjogren's syndrome. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-18.
- 2018. T follicular-like helper cells in the peripheral blood of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 1-15.
- 2018. Impact of Porphyromonas gingivalis Peptidylarginine Deiminase on Bacterial Biofilm Formation, Epithelial Cell Invasion, and Epithelial Cell Transcriptional Landscape. Scientific Reports.
- 2018. Aberrant cell signalling in PBMCs upon IFN-? stimulation in primary Sjogren's syndrome patients associates with type I interferon signature. European Journal of Immunology. 1217-1227.
- 2017. Role of Porphyromonas gingivalis’s peptidylarginine deiminase in multispecies biofilm formation and bacterial adherence to host cells.
- 2017. Patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome have alterations in absolute quantities of specific peripheral leucocyte populations. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 491-502.
- 2017. Impact of fibrinogen carbamylation on fibrin clot formation and stability. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. 899-910.
- 2016. Receptor protein tyrosine phosphatase α-mediated enhancement of rheumatoid synovial fibroblast signaling and promotion of arthritis in mice. Arthritis & Rheumatology. 359-369.
- 2016. Carbamylated LL-37 as a modulator of the immune response. Innate Immunity. 218-229.
- 2016. Antibodies against carbamylated proteins are present in primary Sjögren's syndrome and are associated with disease severity. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases. 1494-1500.
- 2014. Developmental gene expression provides clues to relationships between sponge and eumetazoan body plans. Nature Communications. 15 pages.
- 2014. Carbamylation of immunoglobulin abrogates activation of the classical complement pathway. European Journal of Immunology. 3403-3412.
- 2013. Genomes of calcareous sponges reveal surprisingly complex developmental toolkits.
- 2013. Carbamylation of immunoglobulin abrogates the classical pathway of complement activation. Immunology. 76-76.
- 2012. Genome-wide analysis of the Sox family in the calcareous sponge sponge Sycon ciliatum: multiple genes with unique developmental and adult expression patterns. EVODEVO.
- 2010. Sycon ciliatum as a model system for evolutionary developmental biology studies.