Cédric Jean Philippe Zeltz
- Visitor AddressJonas Lies vei 915009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- (2019). α11β1 integrin is induced in a subset of cancer- associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumor stroma and mediates in vitro cell migration. Cancers.
- (2019). Integrin alpha 11 cytoplasmic tail is required for FAK activation to initiate 3D cell invasion and ERK-mediated cell proliferation. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- (2017). Overexpression of integrin α11 induces cardiac fibrosis in mice. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica. 1-17.
- (2016). The integrin-collagen connection - a glue for tissue repair? Journal of Cell Science. 653-664.
- (2015). Reduced Granulation Tissue and Wound Strength in the Absence of α11β1 Integrin. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1435-1444.
- (2015). Glycated collagen induces α11 integrin expression through TGF-β2 and Smad3. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 327-336.
- (2014). Release of tensile strain on engineered human tendon tissue disturbs cell adhesions, changes matrix architecture, and induces an inflammatory phenotype. PLOS ONE. 16 pages.
- (2014). Molecular composition and function of integrin-based collagen glues - Introducing COLINBRIs. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - General Subjects. 2533-2548.
- (2014). Integrin α11β1: A major collagen receptor on fibroblastic cells. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 73-83.
- (2016). Overexpression of integrin a11 induces cardiac hypertrophy and fibrosis.
- (2012). Molecular mechanisms of integrin alpha 11.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- (2017). Role of the Extracellular Matrix in Tumor Stroma: Barrier or Support? 36 pages.
Academic literature review
- (2022). Integrin α11β1 in tumor fibrosis: more than just another cancer-associated fibroblast biomarker? Journal of cell communication and signaling. 649-660.
- (2021). Collagen assembly at the cell surface: dogmas revisited. Cells. 1-22.
- (2019). Cancer-associated fibroblasts in desmoplastic tumors: emerging role of integrins. Seminars in Cancer Biology. 1-16.
- (2014). Post-translational modifications of integrin ligands as pathogenic mechanisms in disease. Matrix Biology. 5-9.
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)