- 2017. Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- 2017. A pilot study of hot-wire, ultrasonic and wedge-bellows spirometer inter- and intra-variability. BMC Research Notes.
- 2014. The Bergen COPD microbiome study (MicroCOPD): rationale, design, and initial experiences. European Clinical Respiratory Journal.
- 2014. Molecular mechanisms of nutlin-3 involve acetylation of p53, histones and heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer.
- 2013. cAMP signalling inhibits p53 acetylation and apoptosis via HDAC and SIRT deacetylases. International Journal of Oncology. 1815-1821.
- 2012. Synergistic induction of p53 mediated apoptosis by valproic acid and nutlin-3 in acute myeloid leukemia. Leukemia. 910-917.
- 2012. Correlation analysis of p53 protein isoforms with NPM1/FLT3 mutations and therapy response in acute myeloid leukemia. Oncogene. 1533-1545.
- 2007. Pre-apoptotic response to therapeutic DNA damage involves protein modulation of Mcl-1, Hdm2 and Flt3 in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Molecular Cancer.
- 2006. Correlation analysis of two-dimensional gel electrophoretic protein patterns and biological variables. BMC Bioinformatics. 198.
- 2012. p53 activating therapy in acute myeloid leukemia.
- 2019. Repeated bronchoscopy examination of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal.
- 2014. Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal.
- 2008. Evaluation of combinational therapy of MDM2-antagonist nutlin-3 and HDAC-inhibitor valproic acid in acute myeloid leukemia in vitro and in vivo. Blood. 1024-1024.
- 2007. In vivo optical imaging of p53 specific targeted therapy in Acute Myeloid Leukaemia.
Academic literature review
- 2010. Clinical proteomics of myeloid leukemia.
- 2006. Proteomics of p53 in diagnostics and therapy of acute myeloid leukemia. 199-207.