I am a PhD-candidate in pedagogy, member of the research group Foundations of Education (FOUNDED), teacher in philosophy and French and qualified philosophical practitioner through Norwegian Society for Philosophical Practice (NSFP).
My project focuses on the relation between the concept of Bildung and philosophy teaching in Norwegian schools. My research interests include philosophy of education, didactics of philosophy, and curriculum studies.
- (2022). Hvordan kan man forstå elevaktive arbeidsformer? To forslag til teoretiske perspektiver.
- (2022). Hvordan gjennomføre en filosofisk samtale.
- (2023). Hvordan blir danning og filosofiundervisning forstått i læreplanen i Norge?
- (2023). Philosophy as Bildung-Promoting Teaching in the Norwegian National Curriculum.
- (2023). Inclusion as Horizon: A Radical Democratic Approach to Nordic Bildung.
- (2022). Philosophy Education as Bildung-Promoting: On the Challenges and Possibilities of Philosophical Practice in Schools.
- (2022). Bildung as an Empty Signifier in Curricula.
- (2023). Competence-Oriented Curricula and Bildung - the case of philosophy teaching in Norwegian policy documents.