- 2019. Visualization and abstractions for execution paths in model-based software testing. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- 2019. Automated test case generation for the Paxos single-decree protocol using a Coloured Petri Net model. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming. 254-273.
- 2018. Model-Based Testing of the Gorums Framework for Fault-Tolerant Distributed Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 158-180.
- 2018. MBT/CPN: A Tool for Model-Based Software Testing of Distributed Systems Protocols Using Coloured Petri Nets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 97-113.
- 2017. Application of Model-based Testing on a Quorum-based Distributed Storage. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 177-196.
- 2016. Integration of runtime verification into metamodeling for simulation and code generation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 454-461.
- 2016. Integration of Runtime Verification into Metamodeling.
- 2020. Model-based software testing for distributed systems and protocols.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2020. Multi-objective Search for Model-based Testing. 12 pages.
- 2018. Model-based Testing of Distributed Systems and Protocols with the Coloured Petri Nets. 4 pages.
- 2017. Model-based Testing of the Gorums Framework for Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems. 3 pages.