- (2021). Risk Factors and Predictors of Mortality in Streptococcal Necrotizing Soft-tissue Infections: A Multicenter Prospective Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases.
- (2020). Risk factors and Predictors of Mortality in Streptococcal Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infections: A Multicenter Prospective Study. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 293-300.
- (2020). Non-purulent skin and soft tissue infections: predictive power of a severity score and the appropriateness of treatment in a prospective cohort. Infectious Diseases. 361-371.
- (2019). Patient's characteristics and outcomes in necrotising soft-tissue infections: results from a Scandinavian, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Intensive Care Medicine. 1241-1251.
- (2019). Molecular profiling of tissue biopsies reveals unique signatures associated with streptococcal necrotizing soft tissue infections. Nature Communications. 1-15.
- (2018). Pivotal Role of Preexisting Pathogen-Specific Antibodies in the Development of Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infections. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 44-52.
- (2018). Necrotizing soft tissue infections ? a multicentre, prospective observational study (INFECT): protocol and statistical analysis plan. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 272-279.
- (2018). Aetiology and clinical features of facial cellulitis: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 27-34.
- (2017). Association between cytokine response, the LRINEC score and outcome in patients with necrotising soft tissue infection: A multicentre, prospective study. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and clinical prediction of streptococcal disease: A prospective study. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- (2016). Early Response in Cellulitis: A Prospective Study of Dynamics and Predictors. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1034-1041.
- (2015). Increased cytotoxicity and streptolysin O activity in group G streptococcal strains causing invasive tissue infections. Scientific Reports.
- (2013). Necrotizing soft tissue infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp equisimilis of groups C and G in western Norway. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). E545-E550.
- (2011). Invasive group A, C and G streptococcal disease in western Norway: virulence gene profiles, clinical features and outcomes. Clinical Microbiology and Infection (CMI). 358-364.
- (2010). Clinical, microbiological and molecular characteristics of six cases of group A streptococcal meningitis in western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 665-671.
Letter to the editor
- (2016). Etiology of cellulitis and the validity of new and old methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 954-955.
- (2016). Clinical and bacterial diversity in streptococcal skin and soft tissue disease.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Antibiotic-loaded bone cement in prevention of periprosthetic joint infections in primary total knee arthroplasty: A register-based multicentre randomised controlled non-inferiority trial (ALBA trial). BMJ Open. 1-8.