- 2019. Patient's characteristics and outcomes in necrotising soft-tissue infections: results from a Scandinavian, multicentre, prospective cohort study. Intensive Care Medicine. 1241-1251.
- 2019. Molecular profiling of tissue biopsies reveals unique signatures associated with streptococcal necrotizing soft tissue infections. Nature Communications. 1-15.
- 2018. Pivotal Role of Preexisting Pathogen-Specific Antibodies in the Development of Necrotizing Soft-Tissue Infections. Journal of Infectious Diseases. 44-52.
- 2018. Necrotizing soft tissue infections ? a multicentre, prospective observational study (INFECT): protocol and statistical analysis plan. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 272-279.
- 2018. Aetiology and clinical features of facial cellulitis: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 27-34.
- 2017. Association between cytokine response, the LRINEC score and outcome in patients with necrotising soft tissue infection: A multicentre, prospective study. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- 2016. Etiology of cellulitis and clinical prediction of streptococcal disease: A prospective study. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- 2016. Early Response in Cellulitis: A Prospective Study of Dynamics and Predictors. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1034-1041.
- 2015. Increased cytotoxicity and streptolysin O activity in group G streptococcal strains causing invasive tissue infections. Scientific Reports.
- 2013. Necrotizing soft tissue infections caused by Streptococcus pyogenes and Streptococcus dysgalactiae subsp equisimilis of groups C and G in western Norway. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. E545-E550.
- 2011. Invasive group A, C and G streptococcal disease in western Norway: virulence gene profiles, clinical features and outcomes. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. 358-364.
- 2010. Clinical, microbiological and molecular characteristics of six cases of group A streptococcal meningitis in western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 665-671.
Letter to the editor
- 2016. Etiology of cellulitis and the validity of new and old methods. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 954-955.
- 2016. Clinical and bacterial diversity in streptococcal skin and soft tissue disease.