Consortia and partners
- Euro-BioImaging is an open access European research infrastructure for imaging technologies in biological and biomedical sciences, and provides European researchers access to a wide range of state-of-the-art imaging instrumentation and know-how. MIC is actively involved through Nor-BioImaging and NORMOLIM.
- European Light Microscopy Initiative is a communication network between European scientists working in the field of light microscopy and the manufacturers of their equipment, highlighted by the yearly ELMI meeting hosted by the different member countries.
- Nor-BioImaging was established in 2012 to provide access to equipment and competence to imaging technologies, and to be the national interacting partner with Euro-BioImaging. Facing the rapid technological development in the field of biomedical imaging, Nor-BioImaging facilitates collaboration at the national level within the Norwegian imaging community.
- Norwegian Molecular Imaging Infrastructure (NORMOLIM) focuses on in vivo imaging technologies and methods related to animal model systems. In addition to MIC, NORMOLIM consists of imaging core facilities in Trondheim and Oslo. NORMOLIM has been accepted as a Molecular Imaging Node in Euro-BioImaging.
- Norwegian Advanced Light Microscopy Imaging network (NALMIN) provides Norwegian researchers with advanced light microscopy technologies to image biologically and biomedically important molecules. NALMIN has 6 national partners (Oslo, Trondheim, Bergen, Tromsø), and the Oslo located partners have been accepted as an Advanced Light Microscopy Node in Euro-BioImaging.