Small Animal Imaging
MIC is covering a wide range of small animal imaging modalities for multimodal imaging, including MRI, PET/CT, optical imaging and ultrasound. Our instruments are always kept in good shape, and we offer technical and scientific expertise and support on each individual instrument.
We can currently provide:
- Regular courses in multi-modal imaging.
- Experimental design and choice of protocols and instrumentation.
- Individual training on the modalities in order to use the instrumentation independently.
- Help and troubleshooting during your imaging experiments.
- Assisted use on the modalities.
- On special requests we can do all of the imaging needed.
- Basic training on different image processing software packages available at MIC.