Cell and Tissue Imaging
MIC has a well‐equipped instrument park for cell and tissue imaging with a wide range of applications, from simple to advanced. For more detailed instrument information please visit the pages below.
The imaging technique you choose highly depends on the resolution needed for the molecules and structures of interest to be observed. Electron microscopy techniques handle only dead material, whereas light and fluorescent microcopy techniques enable live imaging in addition to imaging fixed cells, tissue and small animals/larvae.
We currently provide:
- Yearly course in confocal imaging.
- Imaging related workshops.
- Help in planning and execution of imaging projects.
- Individual training on the modalities for independent use.
- Help and troubleshooting during your imaging experiments.
- Assisted use on the modalities.
- On special requests we can do all the imaging needed.
- Basic training on different image processing software packages available at MIC.