- (2017). The response of heterotrophic prokaryote and viral communities to labile organic carbon inputs is controlled by the predator food chain structure. Viruses. 1-15.
- (2013). Effects of differences in organic supply on bacterial diversity subject to viral lysis. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 202-213.
- (2012). Effect of increased pCO2 on bacterial assemblage shifts in response to glucose addition in Fram Strait seawater mesocosms. FEMS Microbiology Ecology. 713-723.
- (2011). Organic carbon and mineral nutrient limitation of oxygen consumption, bacterial growth and efficiency in the Norwegian Sea. Polar Biology. 871-882.
- (2011). Microbial communities and processes in ice-covered Arctic waters of the northwestern Fram Strait (75 to 80 degrees N) during the vernal pre-bloom phase. Aquatic Microbial Ecology. 253-266.
- (2010). Bacterial community composition in an Arctic phytoplankton mesocosm bloom: the impact of silicate and glucose. Polar Biology. 1557-1565.
- (2008). Counterintuitive carbon-to-nutrient coupling in an Arctic pelagic ecosystem. Nature. 387-391.
- (2012). Bacterial community structures in the Arctic Ocean: the effect of increased carbon load on nutrient.
- (2010). Microbial processes and their impact on vertical flux of biogenic matter in ice-covered Arctic waters during early spring.
- (2010). Microbial communities and processes in ice-covered arctic waters of the northwestern Fram Strait during the vernal pre-bloom phase.