- (2021). Continuity of care for patients with chronic disease: a registry-based observational study from Norway. Family Practice. 9 sider.
- (2019). General practitioners’ and out-of-hours doctors’ role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study. BMC Health Services Research. 12 sider.
- (2020). Erratum: Correction to: General practitioners' and out-of-hours doctors' role as gatekeeper in emergency admissions to somatic hospitals in Norway: registry-based observational study (BMC health services research (2019) 19 1 (568)). BMC Health Services Research. 876.
Ph.D. project: Continuity of Care in Norwegian General Practice
This study is part of a bigger project called Utilization of health care, referrals and admissions. National Center for Emergency Primary Health Care runs the main project.
- PhD kandidat ved institutt for global helse og samfunnsmedisin
- Lege i spesialisering i allmennmedisin, 2016
- Cand.med. 2013, Universitet i Debrecen, Ungarn